header-storia header-storia

With every great coffee, there’s always a great story to tell, and this is ours

1930

Nino Palestro opens a coffee roasting facility in Grignasco, Valsesia.

1970s

Bruno Nino takes over the roasting business from Nino Palestro and establishes Nino Caffè. He relocates the headquarters from Grignasco to Varallo Sesia, the heart of the valley, where he opens the business in Piazza San Carlo, right in the historic center.

1980s

To accommodate growth, the company moves from Piazza San Carlo to Via Nazario Sauro, still in Varallo. Stores are also opened in Varallo, Borgosesia, and Omegna.

1997

With over 1,000 square meters, the Roccapietra facility is inaugurated in the industrial zone, where the company is still based today.

2008

The company is inherited by Bruno Nino’s sons, Daniele and Gabriele Nino.

2024

After years of collaboration and joint efforts, Edoardo Moretti joins the Nino family in the business, with the goal of further expanding the company.
CONTACT US!